Gary Vaynerchuk Quotes

Authors: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
Categories: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
I look at two things while angel investing. Are you solving an important problem? Do you care about the end users. -Gary Vaynerchuk
i-look-at-two-things-while-angel-investing-are-you-solving-important-problem-do-you-care-about-end-users-gary-vaynerchuk
The reason I became successful is because I touched. I touched my community. -Gary Vaynerchuk
the-reason-i-became-successful-is-because-i-touched-i-touched-my-community-gary-vaynerchuk
Micro-Content + Community Management = Effective Social Media Marketing -Gary Vaynerchuk
microcontent-community-management-effective-social-media-marketing-gary-vaynerchuk
The brands that can connect with client in a real way will win. -Gary Vaynerchuk
the-brands-that-can-connect-with-client-in-real-way-will-win-gary-vaynerchuk
No one makes a million dollars with minimal effort unless they win the lottery. -Gary Vaynerchuk
no-one-makes-million-dollars-with-minimal-effort-unless-they-win-lottery-gary-vaynerchuk
When people are using their devices, it's probable that almost half are networking on social media. -Gary Vaynerchuk
when-people-are-using-their-devices-its-probable-that-almost-half-are-networking-on-social-media-gary-vaynerchuk
The chef that grew up with the grandma who cooks tends to always beat the chef that went to the culinary institute. It's in the blood. -Gary Vaynerchuk
the-chef-that-grew-up-with-grandma-who-cooks-tends-to-always-beat-chef-that-went-to-culinary-institute-its-in-blood-gary-vaynerchuk
We're sharing things in our lives everyday that we wouldn't have picked up the phone to talk about ten years ago. -Gary Vaynerchuk
were-sharing-things-in-our-lives-everyday-that-we-wouldnt-have-picked-up-phone-to-talk-about-ten-years-ago-gary-vaynerchuk
If you do not care about your end user immensely, especially in the next few years, your brand will die. -Gary Vaynerchuk
if-you-do-not-care-about-your-end-user-immensely-especially-in-next-few-years-your-brand-will-die-gary-vaynerchuk
Market like the year you are in. -Gary Vaynerchuk
market-like-year-you-are-in-gary-vaynerchuk
Make every decision based on your last years of life instead of your next 10. -Gary Vaynerchuk
make-every-decision-based-on-your-last-years-life-instead-your-next-10-gary-vaynerchuk
My natural inclination to be improv rather than an educated character serves me well. -Gary Vaynerchuk
my-natural-inclination-to-be-improv-rather-than-educated-character-serves-me-well-gary-vaynerchuk
You can't put out projects that you don't use yourself. -Gary Vaynerchuk
you-cant-put-out-projects-that-you-dont-use-yourself-gary-vaynerchuk
The reason we love our parents is because they loved us first. Every single company should take this advice. -Gary Vaynerchuk
the-reason-we-love-our-parents-is-because-they-loved-us-first-every-single-company-should-take-this-advice-gary-vaynerchuk
Company culture is the backbone of any successful organization. -Gary Vaynerchuk
company-culture-is-backbone-any-successful-organization-gary-vaynerchuk
Company culture is a religion, not a sermon. -Gary Vaynerchuk
company-culture-is-religion-not-sermon-gary-vaynerchuk
Skills are cheap. Passion is priceless. -Gary Vaynerchuk
skills-are-cheap-passion-is-priceless-gary-vaynerchuk
Storytelling is by far the most underrated skill in business. -Gary Vaynerchuk
storytelling-is-by-far-most-underrated-skill-in-business-gary-vaynerchuk
Hustle is waking up the day before you die and realising you gave it your all. -Gary Vaynerchuk
hustle-is-waking-up-day-before-you-die-realising-you-gave-it-your-all-gary-vaynerchuk
I know if I stopped hosting 'Wine Library TV,' we'd probably lose 75 percent of our audience, but the remaining 25 percent is still a big number. -Gary Vaynerchuk
i-know-if-i-stopped-hosting-wine-library-tv-wed-probably-lose-75-percent-our-audience-but-remaining-25-percent-is-still-big-number-gary-vaynerchuk
I have as big of an ego as it gets, but I have, stunningly, a lot of humility considering some of the accomplishments I've had. -Gary Vaynerchuk
i-have-as-big-ego-as-it-gets-but-i-have-stunningly-lot-humility-considering-some-accomplishments-ive-had-gary-vaynerchuk
I measure my success by how happy I am, not how big the business is or how much money I've made. -Gary Vaynerchuk
i-measure-my-success-by-how-happy-i-am-not-how-big-business-is-how-much-money-ive-made-gary-vaynerchuk
?Earn cash when you save a quote by clicking
EARNED Load...
LEVEL : Load...